Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 15 - Kaplan RC Practice

As a quick continuation to yesterday's RC strategies from Kaplan's Verbal Workbook, I went on to do practice questions along with some strategies in the following chapter. Again, my accuracy level remained the same. However, the ease of skimming through the necessary areas got better.

I feel more confident of where I have to concentrate exactly when reading through a passage. I guess practice makes it perfect when it comes to GMAT. The more I practice, the more I learn and therefore the better I become. With every passage from different area, say, economy, sociology, biology, reading gets better. Familiar areas strike the cord, and makes me realize the areas where I have to concentrate.

I guess I will do at least 2 passages everyday, to keep myself fit about RC. I guess the last few days, I have been studying everyday, and it makes me feel good after a long time. Primary reason is the work at office keeps me active all day, and the same continues as I reach home. Positive air is around, and I learn better.


Material Covered:
Kaplan Verbal Workbook - Chapter 4 - Pages 45 to 69.

No comments:

Post a Comment