Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 10 - Kaplan SC Strategy

It was a long tiring break, with bad health taking a toll over me. I finally gathered some strength to get back to business. And I continued from where I left. Its Kaplan GMAT Premier 2011 again, Sentence Correction.

Since I find myself quite comfortable with these question types, I quickly read through the intro part, and jumped to questions. The intro was short and crisp to the detail. Loved doing them. The exercise was definitely interesting, and I could clearly finish 50 questions in an hour. All those crisp short details which Kaplan has provided was definitely helpful in quickly reaching the solution for any question.

There were certain advanced level questions where I really stumbled to reach for the answer, but I sure learnt some good techniques to quickly arrive at an answer.

Meanwhile I also read, 'The Tipping Point' by Malcolm Gladwell. An amazing read, but got a little boring with too much of explanation. I will soon post a review of the same, in my other blog.

Material Covered:
Kaplan GMAT Premier 2011 - Pages 97 to 146

Tips:
Do a complete topic with just short breaks. The concentration breaks will be less, and I am sure we can learn better.

No comments:

Post a Comment