Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 11 - Kaplan SC Practice

Day 11, was thought provoking with plenty of ideas. I meanwhile tried to complete SC from Kaplan's Verbal Workbook, finishing the ideas plus two practice tests within time limits.

The explanation given in Kaplan Verbal Workbook, and the examples given are pretty good for a person just beginning GMAT preparation. I have read in many areas online, that MGMAT has proven strategies for SC. I am yet to work on it. Will keep you posted as I do it.

I guess I will start doing RC basics now. Since my time is limited now, I need to focus and get things done. Even two days on weekend could give me solid amount of time to cover up for what I lost for the whole week. I just had to focus.

Material Covered:
Kaplan Verbal Workbook, Pages 15 - 30, Pages 101-116.

No comments:

Post a Comment