Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 7 - CR Practice Questions

I was pretty disappointed about the answers that I got wrong in the first ten practice questions from Kaplan's GMAT Premier book in CR section. I was wrong because I did not concentrate enough on the exercise. It was because I quickly got exhausted about doing questions. I felt they are too much to concentrate.

So, I reread the entire CR strategy from Kaplan, and tried redoing every question. It did some good as I could understand where I went wrong. I then followed it up with 10 more questions. Though I am slow, I feel comfortable when I am able to go steady on the road to GMAT. Apparently, CR freaks me out so much, that I tend to slow down and do my best to get the questions right. Once I become comfortable with the strategies and its application, it will become easier for me to gain speed and withstand the stress that these questions pose on me.

I have summarized the means I use to solve a CR question currently, on this link. Check it out.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Materials covered:
Kaplan GMAT Premier 2011 -  Pages 50 to 55.

2 comments:

  1. For GMAT CR Preparation i found e-GMAT Online Course for GMAT Critical Reasoning. They offer 600+ GMAT Critical Reasoning questions for practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing information really it is very useful

    Practice for GMAT

    ReplyDelete