Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I am back...

Hello Readers,

First and foremost, let me apologize for neither posting nor answering to your queries for such a long time. I have my reasons for doing so. First, I was not preparing consistently, owing to work and other personal pressure, and second, I was really adamant not to post unless I studied with all vigor. If I happened to post when I was not preparing with such seriousness, it would falsely satisfy my sub-conscience.

However, I took the GMAT and literally screwed it up. I would not like to discuss this any further. I am still contemplating on why everything went wrong, but in vain. Im clueless till this moment. Given that I am person who does not rest till I succeed in anything I undertake, I am determined to beat the GMAT. Right now, I am giving it a break, while having applied for one college, in India.

I will be giving GMAT after a month or two. Meanwhile, I will be regularly updating on my progress in preparation as well as on my B-school research.

3 comments:

  1. Those students searching for GMAT exam preparation courses, then they should go for e-GMAT to learn. e-GMAT offers most comprehensive courses for exam preparation. e-GMAT are the best in the industry with have a good base of students.

    Regards
    GMAT Sentence Correction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this valuable information. It is nice article and i found some interesting information on this blog. Keep it up.

    To know more about Undergraduate Courses and Postgraduate Courses visit our site:http://www.wlci.in

    Courses in MBA | Uk Universities in India | UK diploma

    ReplyDelete
  3. MBA education is vital for climbing up the corporate ladder today. There are a lot of streams in which MBA is next to compulsory, though not mentioned anywhere officially, for helping the managerial position. The only ones who are getting heavy pay checks are the ones who’ve done their MBA from the Top 50 MBA Colleges in India or Top MBA Colleges in India. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete