Monday, October 17, 2011

Featured on Accepted.com

Sarah from accepted.com contacted me about a month ago, and I had an interview with her. The questions were good, and they reflected the analysis of your profile and your ideas about application to b-schools. I liked the way the questions were sequenced. You can see it published here .

Since I have not started vigorously applying for b-schools till date, I found it to be a starter to analyze my profile and my ideas about applying to b-school. Do read the interview script at the above link, and share your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you benefited from the interview -- I'm sure other applicants will as well. Good luck and let us know how we can help!

    Sarah Pritzker
    Writer & Blog Editor
    blog.accepted.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. MBA education is vital for climbing up the corporate ladder today. There are a lot of streams in which MBA is next to compulsory, though not mentioned anywhere officially, for helping the managerial position. The only ones who are getting heavy pay checks are the ones who’ve done their MBA from the Top 50 MBA Colleges in India or Top MBA Colleges in India. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete