Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 19 - Combinatorics, MGMAT

The most scary topic for me amongst all the quant topics. I always get confused with the concepts. And I kicked-off prep with MGMAT books, after completing TIME concepts for Rates and Work.

It safely cleared my concepts to an extent. Doing more questions will probably clear them better. I just realized that keeping a cool head will actually make it easier to answer questions. Combinatorics is better understood only by thinking into the question given than looking at it as a question posed in front of you. 

Watched a pretty exciting movie meanwhile 'Band Baaja Baaraat'.. Colorful awesome movie, which can immediately bring a positive effect to the mind. Was fun! :) 

Material Covered:
MGMAT Combinatorics - Pages 65 to 82

No comments:

Post a Comment