Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 14 - Reading the GMAT Way

Watched a delightful rugged romantic-comedy 'Pyaar ka Punchnama' last night. Following this, I did Chapter 3 of Kaplan Verbal Workbook. After doing Kaplan's RC, it was actually exciting to read through the passages for the thrill of finding out if I am able to answer the questions properly. And yess, I was 95% accurate in answering the practice questions. Now that I am moderately confident, I went on to read the Verbal Workbook strategy.. Voila! It just corrected the exact area I was not sure of in RC. \m/

Now that I know what to do about RC, my style of reading the passage for GMAT has become different. I know how to focus and what to focus on. Thanks Kaplan. Today, I will try to cover Chapter 4, of Verbal Workbook and follow it up with practice questions.

Material Covered:
Kaplan GMAT Verbal Workbook - Pages 31 - 43

3 comments:

  1. This is Eli, a Kaplan teacher. Glad we've been able to help! Let me know if we can do anything for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eli.. I find the structure of Kaplan lessons good for a person totally new into GMAT prep..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post.I found e-GMAT for GMAT exam preparation. I found that they are the best in the industry. At e-GMAT they make sure that you prove a good understanding of the basics before you attempt more difficult problems.

    Best Regards
    GMAT Sentence Correction

    ReplyDelete